2010-05-26

Callenge Entry (2010-05-25)

It was warm over the weekend and I felt like summer.

I made this card for the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge #27 - Sketch
We were supposed to use the following sketch:

I turned it counter-clockwise, then flipped it.
PixieDustStudio Pixie Challenge # 23 - 'Use a Pearl on your project.'
There are three pearls in the top right corner of the stamped image.
Hanna and Friends Challenge #45 - Foto-Inspiration
The overall theme of the card is inspired by this photo:

It reminded me of Summer vacations and how much I love to eat clams.

click to view larger

The Stamp I used is a DigiStamp by Meljensdesigns, the Designpaper is from BackToPaper.

4 comments:

  1. Just adorable and so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Pixie Dust! I’m having a “Count the Pearls” Contest on my blog
    Here You could win a digi from the new “Pearl” Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my card.
    And thanks for letting me know about the contest, I'll be trying my chance at that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous and such fun. It matches the weather we've been having too. Thanks so much for playing with our sketch at Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so fun and cute. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.
    Sweet Stampin Guest DT ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete